Why Choose Us
Informative. Engaging. Different. Fun.
- Expand your world with unique, history-themed walking tours
- Step-on services for those who have a bus, but need a guide
- Enrich bus trips with insightful narration along the way
- Build convention plans with activities for spouses and guests
- Enhance vacations with fun, local experiences
- Offer travel agency clients unique excursion options
- Diversify lesson plans with out-of-the-box field trips
- Impress significant others with customized date nights
- Boost employee morale with out-of-the-office events
Norfolk Tour Company is always expanding its tour offerings. We currently provide tours of old churches in Downtown Norfolk, a history of theater, Civil War in Norfolk, the Freemason and Ghent neighborhoods, as well as history tours of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. For a complete list of tour services, please visit our Tours page.
To book a tour or ask questions, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
Our guides have years of experience providing well received and interesting tours throughout Hampton Roads, but don’t take our word for it…
"Informative, educational, and entertaining you won't be disappointed in taking one of their tours. From Norfolk's historical happenings of yesteryear to the new additions of art in the Neon District his multifaceted talents blend to bring the best tours around."
"Josh gives the best and most comprehensive tours. He knows the ins and outs of local happenings and history."
"We've taken educational tours of the historic Elmwood Cemetery, exhibits at the Chrysler Museum, fun tours of the new NEON District, and we always have a great time. If you're looking for a good time with your friends, or if you're a teacher and would like your class to learn more about local history or the arts, then check out these tours. As a parent, I can attest that my kids love the tours as well."