Why Choose Us
Looking for things to do in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, or anywhere in Coastal Virginia? Look no further!
- If you’re tired of paying for a full-service tour company, when all you want is a tour guide, then you’ve come to the right place
- No need for an expensive tour package; we offer standalone tour services without the fluff
- Customized step-on tours for your group
- Tour group escorts and step-on guides available a la carte
- Walking tours focusing on history, public art, architecture, and the military
- Attractions and activities for conventions, trips, schools, or any occasion
Norfolk Tour Company is always expanding its tour offerings. We currently provide tours of the NEON Arts District, the Elizabeth River Trail in Downtown Norfolk, a history of Norfolk theater tour, the Civil War in Norfolk, as well as tours of the Freemason and Ghent neighborhoods.
For a complete list of tour services, please visit our Tours page.
Our guides have years of experience providing well received and interesting tours throughout Hampton Roads, but don’t take our word for it…
"Informative, educational, and entertaining you won't be disappointed in taking one of their tours. From Norfolk's historical happenings of yesteryear to the new additions of art in the Neon District his multifaceted talents blend to bring the best tours around."
"Josh gives the best and most comprehensive tours. He knows the ins and outs of local happenings and history."
"We've taken educational tours of the historic Elmwood Cemetery, exhibits at the Chrysler Museum, fun tours of the new NEON District, and we always have a great time. If you're looking for a good time with your friends, or if you're a teacher and would like your class to learn more about local history or the arts, then check out these tours. As a parent, I can attest that my kids love the tours as well."