Below are the policies that govern agreements between Norfolk Tour Company and our customers. Please take the time to read over them.
- For most privately scheduled walking tours, step-on guides, and tour escorts, 50% of the total is due 14
- Invoice for remaining balance will be sent 30 days from tour date, due within 14 days
- If reservation is made less than 30 days out from tour date, the full amount is due at the time of booking
- Please make checks payable to “Norfolk Tour Company.”
- All payments received by Norfolk Tour Company are non-refundable, unless otherwise noted in writing.
days from booking in order to secure reservation, unless otherwise noted during the planning stage. Deposit counts towards total cost of tour
Deposits due at booking secure your reservation, meaning we will not book other clients during that time. If a cancellation occurs — especially close to the tour date — we miss out on other potential bookings. Because of this, deposits are typically non-rufundable, unless the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather or there is a written agreement otherwise from representatives of Norfolk Tour Company.
Photos and video
- We love when people on our tours take photos and share them online! Please do.
- With that said, we like to take photos too; Norfolk Tour Company reserves the right to photograph or record video of its tours and guests, and to use said photographs or video for promotional and/or commercial purposes, unless otherwise instructed by the guest.
Tipping your tour guide is encouraged! However, it is not required. All tips go directly to tour guides.
Step-On Guide Taxi Fee
We understand that itineraries can be complicated; if it is easier for your group to drop off your step-on guide at a different location than where you began, that is ok! Our guides will simply grab a taxi ride home and there will be a $30 “taxi fee” added to cover the cost of their transportation.
Tickets purchased for public tours
- Tickets purchased online for publicly available tours are nonrefundable. For any questions regarding this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will be issued for tickets purchased online if inclement weather or an act of God forces cancellation of the tour