Below are the policies that govern agreements between Norfolk Tour Company and our customers. Please take the time to read over them.
- A 50% deposit is due 14 days from date of booking. Deposit counts towards total cost of tour.
- Payment of remaining balance is due prior to 21 days from tour date.
- If remaining balance is due within 21 days of tour date, then invoice must be paid in full within 14 days of booking.
- Please make checks payable to “Norfolk Tour Company.”
- All payments received by Norfolk Tour Company are non-refundable.
- Cancellation 14 to 30 days from scheduled tour will result in a cancellation fee of 25% of total tour package price, due within 14 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation of tour 14 days or less will result in loss of all monies paid to Norfolk Tour Company. All payments received by Norfolk Tour Company are non-refundable.
- Rescheduling requires 30 days notice; otherwise we cannot guarantee availability.
- A 15% rescheduling fee is required for date changes to confirmed tours.
- In the event of inclement weather, Norfolk Tour Company can:
- Provide a tour of the Chrysler Museum of Art instead.
- Reschedule tour for another day of your trip at no additional cost.
- Offer full credit towards a tour during a future visit to Hampton Roads.
Photos and video:
- We love when tour attendees take photos and share them online! Please do.
- With that said, we like to take photos too; Norfolk Tour Company reserves the right to photograph or video record its tours, including guests, and to use said photographs or video for promotional and/or commercial purposes, unless otherwise instructed by the guest.
- Tipping your tour guide is great! However, it is not required. All tips go directly to tour guides.
Step-On Guide Taxi Fee:
- We understand that itineraries can be complicated. So if a group is unable to provide one of our tour guides with a ride back after the bus tour, our guides will simply grab a taxi ride home and there will be a $30 “taxi fee” to cover the cost of their transportation.